AvaDent by Global Dental Science
June 2015 – Current
- Maintaining and improving current online dental education software in PHP, HTML, CSS, and jQuery. http://www.avadenteducation.com
- Creating an online dashboard that connects denture customers with their cases in real time in PHP, HTML, CSS, and jQuery. http://www.avadent.com/login
- Maintaining and improving company’s multi-language website using WordPress and custom PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS additions and Adobe Create CC such as Photoshop, After Effects and InDesign. http://www.avadent.com
- Improving and maintaining online dental prescription order forms to automatically save and send data to AvaDent’s denture manufacturing labs in Scottsdale, Arizona USA and Tilburg, Netherlands in ASP.Net, C#, HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Maintaining and improving ADA’s (American Dental Association) online educational portal in PHP, HTML, CSS, and jQuery using PostgreSQL database. Login: http://education.avadent.com/ada and portal: http://education.avadent.com/ada/index.php/portal/show/ac527801324234
- API integration between an online CRM Infusionsoft service and AvaDent Digital Education Solution’s online products.
My Dental Hub / Hands On Training Institute
September 2009 – May 2015
Web Application Developer and Technical Support (Full Time)
- During onsite dental courses for Hands On Training Institute, I operated AV system, provided full support to students by troubleshooting hardware and software to ensure equipment works during their learning event.
- I created My Dental Hub, a dental online patient education software, and I was also client administrator and technical support for it.
- Supported clients’ subscriptions for the online dental patient education community with over 1100 active customers.
- Created a C# Windows application to synchronize desktop ODBC database’s data to the online PostgreSQL database.
- API integration between an online CRM Infusionsoft service and My Dental Hub’s online products.
- Designed and used custom graphic using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Canadian Language and Literacy Research Network at The University of Western Ontario
May 2002 – October 2008
- Designed and implemented e-Learning and educational literacy web applications and software using the latest media and internet technology for University professors and researchers throughout Canada.
- Yearly trained students in programming, hardware troubleshooting, technical support, and software maintenance.